Sunday, October 28, 2012

Matt's Last Email


Dad, I am sending the picture of the dead dog just for you.

Miriam, About the Long Board, ummm... Really I don't want to cause any problems in
between you and Jon, so I don't want to say that you can or he can, man...
That sounds really wishy washy. I just have this silly dream that it still
works and is in one piece when I get back. I say that if you can get jon to
let you use it, then you can use it because really I think that he is
working too much to use it, but at the same time, you would have to let him
use it if he asked for it back and vise verse, there, it has been said, let
it be written in stone. Crap, I'm not going to see that thing when I get
back.

Anyway, I hope that preston is doing well, I met a guy that was in
Iraq for a year before he was a missionary, he was pretty cool. That has
nothing to do with anything. haha Well, I'm really glad to hear a little
more about what is happening in your life, tell me about your conference!
What do you do in your clubs, I've heard of them but don't know too much
about them. 
Katrina

You have a 4.0? wow, that's a hard one! That is also really cool about your
Math Teacher.  Annie Get your Gun.  I don't think I have ever seen that play,
and I'm sure that you will have seen that play more times than you will ever
want to by the end.

Thomas, here I'm the not very talkative missionary, haha. Well I will keep
on praying for you, and I'm glad that you have been improving so much,
that's really weird that it just popped up with you. How are the sports
doing? How is the ward? Tell me about  your home teaching family.

Mom, thank you for having the family read my letter again, I felt like this
week I got to hear from them a lot more, Thank you again for your letter
about the week, I always like hearing a little more detail what is going on.
As for what I said about a Christmas package, scratch that all, we can only
have certain movies and only originals so.... there we go. Just surprise me.
haha.

Dad, again,
haha That was a little joke, but now I don't have that much time so... I
guess it didn't work. anyway, to answer your questions, they don't talk
much about the politics here, just about illegal immigration laws, sounds
racist, but it's true. Only some members and most missionaries know that Romney is a Mormon.
Minecraft is cool, I'll admit it, but a complete time sucker. I don't know if I will be able
to play it when I get back.

Hi, this week has been hard with investigators, but we did find one family
that is very interested in the gospel.
Sorry don't have any time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment