Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Oct 7--Email from Matt


Miriam, well that'd be pretty cool, the
colleges just do a lot of things to make it seem like their school is cool,
really it's your friends or the friends that you make that make college
fun. Were you surprised about the announcement that they maid with the
girls being able to leave at age 19. I know that I have at least one friend
that is freaking out right now. Do you know who Sara is? She will
probably be leaving on a mission now that she can. I tried to make pancakes
this morning, but they didn't work out either. I hope that you are doing
well too.

Dad, I now have 3 transfers in the mission and am half way done with my 4th
haha, As for what I have to change to live with my companion, so far
nothing, he's pretty easy to live with. He almost has a year in the
mission. We actually only went to one session because in our mission, if we
don't have an investigator there in the conference, then we don't stay. I
got to see President Holland's talk about Peter and going fishing. He had
already given that talk in the MTC but it was a lot more direct. haha, I
used to sit up late and read books, for a long time when I was in
highschool I would stay up until 1 in the morning too. I guess that
explains the bad grades huh? My Companion... He is from Logan, he has a
good accent in spanish, he isn't afraid to re-evaluate himself and change
things but at the same time I think he is way too down on himself. He is a
new district leader and he does his job well.

Katrina, Don't worry you won in my book. But... I don't have a book, so I
don't know how much that comment is worth. haha. Good luck on your play I
think that you are going to do great. Just remember half, or more than
half, of being a good actor is just pretending that you know what you are
doing. :) Tell me about Conference and what you thought.

Thomas, I got your story bud, it was pretty funny :) I think you should do
that in a football game after you score a touchdown. See what your coach
says then haha! Then number the pages dummy! haha. well, Tell me more about
why you like playing football next time ok? :)

Mom, We find out about that sister today, we finally got a time when she isn't
busy so maybe we'll be able to sit down and talk with her.

Sorry, I just thought of some things that I wanted to say and I don't have
that much time. First off, Can you guys start helping the missionaries
there in the ward? I was just remembering the amount of times that I had
ever seen the missionaries in our ward before I left. It is very hard to
work without the support of members, I don't know what the situation is
over there, but will you look into it for me and then will you try to help
them? I know that it is somthing that will bless the whole family and that
it will help us all feel closer together.

No comments:

Post a Comment