Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sept 24, 2012--Letter from Matt


Hey everyone!
Mom, What do you mean weird sense of humer?! haha, yeah maybe. Ummmm,,,,
I'm in the same place but now I have an new Compañero. His name is Elder
Kunz (coons, like racoons) He is... white, which is really weird becuase
they hardly have 2 americans together. Sunday was pretty good, and I'll
write about it if I get the chance.
Katrina, the next time you should listen! haha. but whatever. I will
probably watch that when I get home but not yet. In Mexico... I don't know
yet. I guess I'll find out. We just sort of finished summer here. The hot
month is agust. I wish I could see your play too, But congrats on making
the shakespear team!
Dear Miriam, I'm glad that you now have a life, but I'm also afraid that
you los i again by joining those two clubs. haha,  I'm sure it will help
you later in life. Hey, do me a favor and shoot Thomas with
that airsoft gun then next chance you get haha!
Thomas, It's really nice to hear that you lost again... Don't take it too
hard, you don't stink. THOMAS, ARE YOU READING YOUR
SCRIPTURES!?!? TELL ME NOW PLEASE! I WANT TO KNOW!
Dear dad, how are you, tell Thomas to tell me if he is reading his
scriptures please. That is so true, right now I'm only running on 6 hours
of sleep and I can really see the difference. Don't let it pile up on you
if you can help it!
Ok, well there isn't much to tell this week, I'm in the same place, still
sweating, the only thing that is changing is everything else :) This last
week was hard but then again most weeks are hard here in one way or
another. Elder Livingston left to Masetlán Today and I am suprised that I
miss him so much. He says that after his mission he is going to visit you
guys so if he drops by, or calls or something like that, don't be weirded
out. I don't think he will

. We are teaching a little girl and
her dad.  The mom of the family is a member of the church. We
think that the girl is going to get baptised here
soon. But we dont know. We are also teaching a husband and wife and
their grandchild.  They are actually progressing quite a bit. That's
about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment