Thursday, September 27, 2012

September 17,2012--From Matt


Dear family

Katrina, I can talk to people in spanish, am I fluent..... well I have a
pretty strong accent. The mission in general? like the mission?
It's doing well. haha. Normally on P day we wake up, study spanish, get
ready for the day, study personally and in companionship, by then it's ten,
we clean the house, we fix the area book a little bit, by then it's like
12:00 or 12:30 we go write, we shop, then we come back to the house and do
other things that have been waiting during the week like laundry, fixing
stuff that's broken and things like that, at 6:00 we go to la 
Districto untill about 8:00 then we hit the street for an hour and then we
come back. :) What did Elder Oaks talk about? Did you like it or did you
sleep the whole time? Was there a lot of people there?

Miriam, that sounds way awesome! Thanks for telling me about everything!
Was this a special occasion or was it just for fun? Does this meen that you
are done with work? What do you usually do after school? It's really good
to hear that you and preston are friends and not just dating.

Thomas, Well that's cool that MMHS finally scored! I mean, sometimes it
snows in July right? :) No, but I'm really proud of you bud! I remember
being fourteen although it was a looong 5 years ago haha, it is hard. Life
is hard some times budd. Please Please take this advice and read your
scriptures daily, pray daily, the Lord gives us commandments because he
loves us. Just try it out, follow through with a commandment and ask the
Lord to give you a testimony of the blessings that come from that. I promis
it will work. (that lil bit of advice goes for everyone in the family) hang
in there! Tell me about student councel 'n all that jazz ok?

Dad, it's great to hear that you are finding the drive to do these things!
I don't know much about writing but I do know that the most important part
is to just do it. Finish something and then after that you can try to
improve or something haha. So, the job isn't that bad? I thought it was
going to be really hard for you but it's good to know that it isn't all
bad. :) tell me when or if you finish the chapter! So you work close to
where my friend lives in birdseye right? or do you work somewhere else? How
are the students? Oh, I just thought of something, you know,you help a lot
of people in their life too. Being a teacher is a cool weird opprotunity
because either the kids hate you or love you, there is hardly an inbetween
right? I don't know.

Mom, hi! I forgot to take the pictures, I'm gonna trya and do it soon.
haha, but we have ... ... ... Transfers, almost forgot the word, we have
transfers this next week so I might not be able to write untill the next
monday but we'll see. What about insanity hurts your knees? That really
sucks, but don't give up! haha,

well thats about all I have to write bout this week, just a few more
things, Juan just got baptised, that means the whole
family are/is members of the church! Yay! We helped a guy cut his hair, it
was weird but we got to help him so that's good. Umm... anyway that's
really about it.  bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment