Thursday, August 8, 2013

July 29--Email from Matt, our Missionary!

Blog Note:  I was on the email the same time as Matt was, so we "chatted" for awhile.  Hence, the short letter.

Hey mom, thanks for your letter, just thinking about what you wrote, I really liked what you said about praying until you want to. Those were some excellent quotes and I think they will help me do better. I also liked what you said about how to treat other missionaries. It's good advice, I'm going to remember it when I have to talk to others, I have learned thought that an example talks more than words.

I'm glad that you were able to talk to the family who lost a son, tell me if anything else happens with them.

They do a lot more on the train trips, when we went to Reno, the "Missionary aspect" was to place a book of Mormon, and we just left it in the room for the next person who got there. haha.

Sorry Mom, I'm afraid that I have to write to other people but I really love the time you put into your letters, please keep on doing it. Love you.
-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment