Thursday, August 15, 2013

Aug 12--Another Email From Matt!

My week this week has been interesting, when I got here I found out that my new companion has only been here for three weeks, so we both are a little lost... haha! Other than that, the time flies like lightning. One week down and I didn't even get to blink. I am afraid that this letter is going to be short, but let me say that we are having a hard time finding new people, we can now no longer contact people in the street, so that leaves us with 2 options: special events and involving the members. We are going to try and do both. It's so hard to think of all the work we have to do, but thinking of it one thing at a time is a bit easier. I know that my missionary companion and I will be able to do all of the things that the Lord has planned for us if we are humble and listen to his spirit. I hope that you are all well. I love you all. Sorry that I couldn't send pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment