Sunday, November 4, 2012

Oct 29--Email from Matt


Hey,
Miriam, That's cool about the Kid car, I just feel bad that the truck broke
down. Yeah good luck with the long board, I just don't want it to be a
problem between you two. That's really cool about Preston! I hope that
everything turns out there, The marines is a good groop of lads, haha. but
really that shows a lot of devotion for our country. What does he have to
do now? Go to boot camp? How is highshcool? How was the birthday party
thing?
Katrina, I hope your play turns out ok, you say you're writing a script?
How's that going? Tell me 'bout it. How is DECA? Have you thought about
joining school choir? How was the birtday party thing?
Mom, That's fine with me, and if you want to, you can post pictures or
what-ever haha. I also want you to log onto my E-mail address, just log on
and then you can get off again, I'll send you passwords and stuff. Thankyou
for the long letter! I love hearing about stuff and I do remember writing
that up on the calander, that seems like years ago. Haha, I also remember
washing my cell phone. I pray for you all too!
Dad, I can tell that you have been buisy, becuase your letter was the
shortest! :P anyway, I hope everything goes well for you. What happened to
the truck?
Thomas, I told you that that team sucks, ditch them and get on the freaking
long horns! haha, That's really nice of the Hannetts! Take that
responsibility seriously ok budd? I promise it will help you later in your
life.

Well this is the part when I am supposed to write something spiritual,
haha, but really this week has been a good week to learn, we have seen a
lot of challenges but with that we saw a lot of blessings. I know that the
Lord has been helping us. We have struggled this week to find people to
teach. We weren't able to talk with the Ochoa family this week but
we will be able to teach them this week. The time change has made things a
little more difficult for us because now it gets darker earlyer and people
don't want to answer their doors. We are also about to have transfers again
this week but I feel like I'll be staying here. I'm happy with that. Next
week I'm going to write about an experience for you all! I just don't have
time right now.

ok this is about the picture, we were walking down the street and I just
happend to glance at this door, (there are a ton of doors like this in
mexico) I looked at it, didn't take too much notice, and keept on walking.
Suddenly somthing clicked in my brain and I noticed that... That door leads
to no-where, a brick wall. I stopped in the middle of the road with one
question running through my mind: ''Why? I don't understand, Why?'' anyway,
that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment