Monday, November 12, 2012

Nov 5--Email From Matt


Katrina, Have you thought about show choir? I do NOT remember how to spell
that, sorry. Just go to school, it will make the day a little more funner!
Are you excited for Thanksgiving? what are you going to do? How are you?
ha ha
Miriam, Don't worry, they didn't report my crash, but I guess that does
make you the ''best driver'' you watched ''Zombies'' what's that? The
walking dead? Holy crap, I forgot that there is Halloween over there. wow.
Something with the weather always being hot screws things up. That is
lamentable with Preston, but it does mean that you could wait! ha ha. I hope
you do.  How goes with the long board? Tell me about how school is, is
there snow on the ground? I guess you will know one thing not to do when it
snow. ha ha.
Thomas, that is a very short letter of a long week. Please send a longer
one. ha ha. How is your asthma thing doing buddy? So did people say that you
did good or that you sucked? Did you tell the coach what I told you to say?
Do it!!! ha ha.
Mom, Try not to let the movie company take over your computer the next time
you write. ok? Send that in, they might make it into a commercial or
something hahaha, but really I did enjoy your letter,
Dad, I was not board at all with your letter, I enjoy reading about what
you do.
Hey, Sorry I have less time to write today!!!! 3 things, I have a new
companion, I am now in La Paz, that's in the Baja California, and number 3
is this Christmas, I can have 1 hour of Skye with you guys or I can have 2
hours of phone time, but I cant have both. So, what do you think? Which? I
have another thing to tell ya'll too, I have 3 more weeks in the mission so
I'm not going to get back on may 2nd I'm going to get back on..... may
28th! so that's some more news! I will try to write more next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment