Friday, November 23, 2012

Nov 19--Email From Matt


Hey all of you!
Mom, I use the money to buy food, pay for area transfers. I don't think I
have withdrawn money in like.... 2 months... something like that. I wont
draw any more out haha. Thank you for your nice long letter it helps me get
a nice peak into the family life. Have you decided to Skye or to call? How
is Jon going to be able to participate?   Thank you for your prayers.

Thomas, that made me laugh, the ''Holy Cow'' thing, also the comic thing
too, they do not say stuff like that here, they eat ALL OF THE FOOD, every
time. haha, thank you for telling me about your week end, please tell me
more about your life :)
Katrina, that is very good to hear that everything is running smoothly, now
the play should be ending right? Tell me about it! :) La paz is full of
sand, and yes it is a very cool place. We do have some investigators right
now, his name is Manuel, we are having a hard time with finding him and
teaching him,
Dad, here, they already had their version of ''Black Friday'' so don't even
worry. They don't celebrate thanks giving, that's just a USA thing. I love
you too Dad, thank you.
Miriam, that's just how life is haha, well. They don't celebrate
Thanksgiving here. Are you guys out of school? How much time did they give
you? A lot of having a car is giving rides to other people, although I'm
sure that you are nicer about it than I was haha.
Hey everyone, well we had a lot of letters to read from the Mission so I
don't have all the time in the world to write to you haha. This last week
has been a good week because we've been able to learn a lot. We are
hopefully going to baptise a young man named Manuel but I think that he is
having trouble with us because he seems to be avoiding us. 
We are
concentrating our time and effort mostly in helping the ward, How is the
winter wonder land over there? I'm over here suffering the 70 degree
weather haha! but actually we have been walking a lot so sometimes I wish
it was a little bit colder but not much haha. I love you all and you all
are always in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment