Sunday, July 24, 2011

One More Week!

Can you believe it?  Cassandra and Emerson are having a baby in one week from today.  I truly cannot belive it.  The fact that in one week I will be a grandma has definitely not sunk in yet.  I know that it will be so wonderful, and frankly I can't even imagine.  It did hit me a bit when I read the card my mom had made for Cassandra’s baby, and she signed it “Great Grandma Jenny.”  Wow, my mom a great grandma and me a grandma!  Not to mention Grandma Maxine and Grandma Patricia becoming great great grandmas!  But I digress.  The point here is that I will soon have a little grand daughter that Brian and I will love and cherish as much or more than we did our own kids.  Is that really possible?  I know it is because I already feel  some of that love and she’s not even here yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment