Saturday, June 28, 2014

Silver and Cloud

Today is Saturday and everyone but Miriam and me is asleep.  Miriam works again today.  She is done hoe-ing weeds, and is now working a festival.  The festival is at the same place that she weeded, and that's why they wanted the weeding done--to prepare for the event.  I am very proud of her for working so hard these last two weeks.  How hard did she work?  She bought a pair of work gloves when she started two weeks ago.  Look at them now--




Yesterday, Thomas went to a birthday party and he has another one today.  Matt worked again yesterday, but I don't know what he has planned for today.  Brian plans to work.  Without housework and errands to do because of my bum knee, I have an amazing amount of time on my hands to work on the computer.  I wish I could do some of the more physically demanding projects around here, but if I could do them, I could do cleaning and errands, so they wouldn't get done anyway.  Making fun games and activities on the computer for our upcoming family reunion has been so fun!  Unfortunately, all this sitting around is not good for my body, and I am gaining weight.  I guess every silver lining has to have a cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment