Tuesday, June 24, 2014

May12--Letter From Matt

Hey Mom Thanks for your letter I really enjoyed it. I also enjoyed talking with you guys, the little old lady that was with us spends most of her time laughing so I don't think that she was at all suprised so don't worry too much. :) I'm glad to hear about your week and I'm very happy with the picture of Cassandra's baby! That's so good that Dad did all of those things for you! Sound's like a very nice day. Renee, in her letter said that Donny kept on asking when you guys are going to come over and visit.

Well this week, hmmm.... A lot of good things happened, we went and taught a lesson with the Bishop, which turned out really well, it was good to see him magnify his calling (we were teaching less active members and investigators in the same family) Later in the week we also tried to change his jeep's flat tire while he was in a meeting, I say try because after getting the tire lifted up and taking out three of the lug-nuts, the fourth was so stripped that we couldn't get it out, so we had to put all of the other lug-nuts back in, and lower the car again, (and we did all of that in missionary clothing about a half hour before I skyped you guys, if you noticed a gleam on my face, it was sweat haha,)

Rosa Maria is a wonderful nice person, when we went to visit her, we were in divisions and I was with Elder Llanos (pronounced: Yeah no's). Elder Llanos had served in our area six months before and had actually taught Rosa María before hand. When she saw him, she shouted out: "It's my son!" and tried to hug him. hahahahahaha :)
Other good things that have happened this week: We got to meet theAraujo Family, that was fun, They have some problems in their family but the Mom seems interested in listening to us. I hope that we can help them. :)
Not so good things that happened this week: Rosa María, the one that I wrote about last week, is going to start working, That, in her mind means that it'll be impossible for us to teach her because she's always going to be busy. we'll see if we can find a time to teach her.
We are going to be setting up an appointment with Lupita, Jesus's wife to meet with her visiting teachers this week.
I've been studying Alma 17 to 27 this week, also I've been reading the war chapters in Alma.
I'm sorry for the short letter, well, I hope that you have a great week this week!  I love you mom!
-Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment