Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dec 10--Matt's Last Letter



Katrina: That's great! I'm so glad that you have been reading for 4 years
straight! I never actually did that.... woops I wish I would've done it
though. You took third?! That's way cool especcially in your first
compatition. How was it? What did you do? Haha, LOTR, well, although I
would like to see the hobbit I am content with waiting to see it. Movies
are like wine, the longer you wait to drink it, the sweeter it becomes. The
only bad thing is that we don't drink... haha. Heavens you always ask me
about spanish, Sí pienso mucho en español y también cuando tenga sueños,
hablo en español, pero no es algo muy grande y todavía necesito aprender
mas. Does that answer your question?

Mom, yeah I actually didn't understand that scripture when you shared it
with me. Now that I do I am super glad you did share it with me, during
this time I have been thinking a little bit (not too much, because more
than anything I think about missionary things) in how I am going to be able
to have a family and what kind of responsibility that is going to be and
what type of person that I am going to have to be. Well you can probably
help with missionary work with the family more than I can but I will try.
haha. Speaking of making plans, Do you all want to talk to me on Christmas
or on the 24th? at what time (in either of those days I can do it in the
time frames of 10:00 am to 2:00 pm  and 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm)? are you going
to Skye? if you don't Skye than I am going to have to give you a number to
call, ok? Also if we are going to do Skye I guess you are going to have to
send me the information of the Skye account that you are going to be using,
I might have to make a Skye account but we'll see, we (AKA you guys and I)
organize this, not the mission, you will have to pay if we are going to
make a call. Tell me an hour and if ya'll are going to use Skye or not, if
it is Skye it will only be one hour. haha, well I hope you understood all
of that. Love you Mom, Thanks again for the letter and PICTURES would be a
much appreciated Christmas present. As to what I am going to do this
Christmas, I'm going to hit the street and work haha.
Dad, you just said, my my son in Spanish.... haha. it'd be mi hijo, if you
wanted to be informal: mijo, basically sounds the same though. Thank you
for the complement but I'm sure that Spanish is just a tadd bit easier to
learn than Japanese. Thanks for the story, it is really cool. It's acts
like that, when the world would look at the situation and call it
ridiculous, that really make an impression. I think one of the things you
did for me was drive out into the middle of nowhere to pick up a bunch of
rocks, then about 4-5 months later, take those rocks and throw them back
haha! I pray for tyou too, every day.
Miriam, Why has this week been stresful for you? Have you heard about the
abilitating power of the atonement? it helps us stand up to more chalanges
than we normally can. That's great about the compatition! What exactly did
you do? Try to focus on the happy times during the stressful ones, they
always help us pick up the pieces and keep on going. Tell me more about
your life and what's up!
Thomas, I love the comics, keep it up buddy, Out there in the internet
there are a lot of people who are ready to critisise anything that they
can, I'm sure it will happen to you, not because your comics are bad but
because they are good, when that happens, look at the critism objectivly
and decided if that person actually knows what they are talking about or if
they are just being a jerk. They made me laugh! And that is no excuse for
sending me a shorter letter young man! You hardly write me! Budd, I'd
really like to know what is going on in your life! I have to hear stuff
through mom about you! Talk to me about what you do in school, hanging out
with your friends, funny experiences comic Ideas and stuff like that.

Im not going to include a bigger part below because I took up my time
writing to ya'll!




No comments:

Post a Comment