Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Lovey Dovey Stuff

It was a wonderful anniversary for both of us.  We loved being together and enjoying each other’s company.  It was nice to leave the stress and schedule behind and spend some quality time with my very best  friend, my lover, and my eternal companion, Brian.  He was so sweet the whole trip, he didn’t get mad when I knocked his glasses into the abyss on the Indiana Jones ride.  When I was a whiny baby after one particular afternoon nap, he went and got me chocolate to boost my spirits.  He kept track of where we needed to go and when we needed to be there so that I didn’t have to bother with such dull details (he knows me very well).  And as always, he was very strong and handsome.  
Now in Brian’s words, “Marci always looked stunningly beautiful, had a smile on her face, was very affectionate, adventurous, and fun to be around.  She made the trip worth while. 

1 comment: