Monday, October 24, 2011

Oozing With Talent

Very few people know just how talented I am, so today I am going to enlighten you all.
Here is my list of amazing talents:
Let's start small--I can say the alphabet backwards.  Amazing, I know.  But wait!  There's More!
I can wiggle my wig.  (Hard to explain this one.  Maybe I should post a video!  It's kind of like wiggling your ears, but your hair wiggles instead of your ears and looks like you have a wig).  Not impressed enough yet?  Okay, how about this:
I am a champion sneezer.  While others sneeze once, maybe twice at one sneezing, I rarely sneeze less than 3 times in a row.  My average sneezes at one sneezing is 5, I often sneeze 7, and my record is 8.  When I sneeze, no need to say, "bless you" because with a talent like this, I am obviously abundantly blessed already.  Still underwhelmed?  I saved the best for last.
I can recite "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" word for word.  Okay, there it is, now I've gone too far, and you are jealous.  I am so sorry.  Just try to forget all this amazingness and return to your hum drum life.

3 comments:

  1. Well, at least I can say I know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I share three of your four talents (I only sneeze twice or thrice at a time). Are we related? Creepy!

    ReplyDelete