Sunday, October 2, 2011

Conference Sunday

It's conference Sunday.  Yay!  Four hours yesterday of listening to prophets of the Lord speak, and 4 more hours today.  It doesn't get better than this!  Except that it does because then the Ensign magazine will come in the mail and all the talks will be written in there so that we can study the words some more and live by them for the next six months, when they'll all speak again.  After listening to yesterday's conference, I made lots of goals, but my over-arching goal is to study and live by all the words I heard.

 I know that Thomas S. Monson really is a prophet of God, and that the 12 apostles are special witnesses of Christ.  They tell us what we need to know now.  And I personally need to know a lot.  In fact, I wrote down three questions before conference started that I wanted answered in my life.  So far, two of the three have been answered.  I also had other questions answered that I didn't write down.  I love the general conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints!

No comments:

Post a Comment