Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, Matt

  • Recently Matt celebrated his birthday.
  • He turned 18
  • I started a new Birthday Breakfast tradition
  • I served Fluffy PancakesSauteed Apples, and whipped cream
  • I started this tradition because Matt requested all his birthday budget in cash, so he is not having a party with friends tonight. 
  • A birthday breakfast is my way to make sure his day is still special.
  • While we ate, we told him what we wish will happen on his birthday.
  • Katrina wished that the girl of his dreams would kiss him.
  • Thomas wished that he could get to stay home from school (and that the girl of his dreams would miss him at school and come to the house and kiss him)
  • I forget what Miriam wished which is sad because it was cute.
  • I wished that the seniors would win today's school spirit competition. 
  • My wish was very lame.
  • Brian was already at work and missed the party :(
  • Matt loved the breakfast! 
  •  It made him, Miriam, and Thomas all late to school, but Matt said it was worth it.
  • I was so busy with breakfast, I forgot to make the kid's lunches.
  • I had to steal 8 gold-colored coins from Brian's treasure chest so that they could each buy lunch.
  • I feel sorry for Brian.  
  • Today, my parents will drop by after school to wish Matt a happy birthday.
  • My parents are in town because they are helping my sister, Elizabeth with her new baby.
  • Matt is going to go out to eat with friends tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment