Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Matt's Birthday, Madlibs Style

We have a tradition of doing a Madlibs version for everyone's birthday.  Here's Matt's.
To see the real entry, read my Jan 21 post.

  • The other day was Matt's groundhog day. 
  • He turned 3,247,326 1/2. 
  • In honor of his birthday, I started a new International popcorn day Breakfast tradition. 
  • I served Jumpy PancakesChoked Apples, and  slithered cream to the kids before they went to the mental hospital
  • I started this tradition because Matt's requested all his birthday budget in the sewer, so he is not having a tire rotation with friends tonight.  
  • A humanday breakfast  is my way to make sure his day is still creepy.  
  • While we expanded, we told him what we wish will protrude on his birthday.  
  • Oliver Twist wished that the shrub of his dreams would kiss him. 
  • Ghandi wished that he could get to stay home from BYU football (and that the theme park of his dreams would rock him at school and come to the house and accelerate him). 
  • I forget what George Washington wished which is sad because it was cowardly. 
  • I wished that the Monkey's would win today's pipefitter’s spirit competition.  
  • Lame. 
  • Hweeshcapelli was already at work and missed the party.  
  • Matt loathed the breakfast! 
  • It made him, Mickey Mouse, and Ghandi II all late to school, but Conan the Librarian said it was worth it. 
  • I was so busy with breakfast, I forgot to make the kid's wangdoodles. 
  • I had to steal 8 gold-colored pickles from Brian's smelly chest so that they could each buy a Victrola.  
  • Matt is going out to crochet with soup tonight, and we are having a dollar bill party for him after the auditorium on Sunday. 
  • My jawbreakers will roll by after school to wish Matt a hot birthday.
 The next part talks about Sun, Jan 23. 

  • Today, Jupiterday, we had a football party with Matt.  
  • He got a pillow from his dad and we sang happy snowday and ate zots and snails.  
  • We carry Matt very much. 
  • He is  snippy and  sexy and cute.  
  • We are so shocked he’s in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment