Sunday, January 30, 2011

More about Marci's Birthday

  • Even though my birthday was a few days ago, we had a little family party to celebrate it today.
  • Katrina made me a chocolate cake from scratch.
  • It was moist, flavorful, and frosted just the way I like it—not at all.  
  • While we ate they told me what they wished for me.   
  • Miriam wished I had a closet full of flattering clothes to wear
  • “Not because the clothes you have now aren’t flattering, cause they are.  Just so you can have even more clothes.”
  • Some one, I can’t remember who, wished for a maid to do all my work.
  • Mr. Brian wished that we were independently wealthy so that he and I could go to school together.
  • He could study history and I could study every thing I wanted.
  • In the summers we could travel as a family to the holy land, and to Europe.
  • We could stay at San Salvatore in Italy for a month.  
  • San Salvatore is the setting for one of my favorite movies of all time, “Enchanted April”
  • They sure know what I like, especially my husband.  
  • Then my sweet Brian did a birthday madlibs for me.
  • After that we watched home videos till scripture and prayer time.  
  • What a sweet evening we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment