Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thomas's New Groove



This morning Thomas informed me that he signed himself up for "Junior High Idol"  This means that he needs to show up at school today prepared to perform in front of a camera with a song to lip sync and moves to go with it.
 I didn't even know Thomas had any moves.  I'm sure you've heard of the song he chose to sing.-- "I'm... too sexy for my shirt... too sexy for my shirt... So sexy it hurts, followed by being too sexy for his car, his cat, your party, this song...etc.
 How can a skinny 80-lb seventh grader be too sexy for anything?
His big plan was to throw his shirt off at the beginning and dance the rest of the song shirtless.  Hmmm.  Being the modest mom that I am and also not wanting him to become a target of any weirdos at school, I convinced him to try my alternative.  We got a sharpie and drew a big muscly-torso onto one of his big brother's undershirts (hope Matt doesn't mind.).  Now Thomas can throw off his outer shirt, display his "muscles" and show off his new groove.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment