Saturday, February 15, 2014

Feb 11--Email From Matt

Hey mom, thanks for both of your letters, they are truly inspiring. I got to read them yesterday in the bus ride back to La Cruz. I was in a meeting all yesterday, and we barely were able to squeeze in time to write... Elder Sullivan says hi. As of last week on Monday I've been in a trio with Elder Sullivan, and Elder Juarez.  Elder Juarez is from Puerto Rico.
This week has just been a blur, I'm so sorry........... there are soooooooo many things that we need to do. There are so many people that we must talk to, we have to be better than ever. I know that we can do our part with the help of the Lord.
Well, I've never really been able to write very good emails but mom, those last emails that you sent me were very important to me.  Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to write them.
well that's that. We didn't really have enough time to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment