Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thomas's New Groove Part II

Before reading, you may want to refer to  Thomas's New Groove Part I.

Written with more than a bit of help from Thomas, himself.


Well, I guess Thomas wasn’t the only one who thought he had a sexy groove because he not only made it into the Junior High Idol finals, but he also won the entire competition.  When it was announced that Thomas was the winner over the school intercom, the entire student body erupted in a cheer that could be heard throughout the whole school.  Thomas stood up on his chair in class and did what he called his either his “sexy dance” or his “wolf dance” (don’t ask.)  The following days he was surrounded by adoring fans and was starred in his school news with an exclusive interview.  Girls in older grades call him “little sexy man” and he won twenty five dollars.  I eat my words; yes, my 12 year old son, still under five feet and only 80 pounds, apparently is sexy and has a heck of a groove

1 comment: