Saturday, February 5, 2011

Friday

Last night was date night!!  I took the kids to the grocery store to buy ice cream and something special for dinner.  Then I dropped Katrina off at a birthday party and we went to the library to check out movies for the kids to watch.  We checked out “Emma” for Miriam and “Robots” for Thomas.  After that, Brian and I took off.  We ate at my favorite restaurant again this week.  I love their soup and salad!!  How can a basic dinner salad with ranch and a bowl of cream of broccoli soup with garlic bread be so good??  They totally make the best soup, garlic bread, and ranch dressing on earth.  Even the lettuce tastes especially good.  Brian got the rosemary chicken tortellini.  We had fun eating and talking.  Then we visited a military museum exhibit with a lot of world war II art.  Wow, I went to museums three times this week.  Weird.  

No comments:

Post a Comment