Thursday, March 22, 2012

Good, Bad, and Ugly

Good:
Jon stopped by and visited for awhile on Sunday.  We had a fun time talking.
Miriam is on choir tour in San Diego.
Brian and I got to hear Thomas play his trumpet in a jazz festival today.  He did great!
Katrina and Thomas are at a Beauty and the Beast cast party tonight.
Sally (Brian's Mom) and I sat on the deck and gazed at the popcorn popping out on our giant apricot tree.
I got to go to the Relief Society birthday party tonight with the ladies in my ward (congregation).  The Relief Society is the LDS church's women's organization--the largest women's organization in the world.
Bad:
I'm kind of going stir crazy.  It's one thing to be a homebody by choice, it's another thing to be stuck at home because you have to.  Yesterday, I slept practically all day.  I did better today, though :)
The Ugly:
I changed 4 messy diapers today and four yesterday.

And that, folks, is my life.  It's a good thing that "Good" far outweighs bad and ungly!

No comments:

Post a Comment