Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blessings Page

This was going to be a worry page and believe me, I have tons of them, but I am convinced that writing my worries won’t help me as much as writing my blessings will.  They aren't in any order, and the list certainly isn't comprehensive.
My Blessings:
Cassandra and Emerson are having a baby girl.  My grand daughter!
Brian has been exercising regularly.
We have a nice house with room enough for everyone.
Miriam and Katrina have been exercising.
I have been interacting with my siblings more.
We have a pantry upstairs and downstairs full of food.
We have many copies of the Book of Mormon.   Most of the kids read it daily.  Almost all of the kids, if not all, pray daily.
Brian has a good job with good pay and good hours.
We’ve been having  fhe, family prayer, family scriptures.
We are safe. 
Spring is almost here. 
One of my kids is reading the New Era as I write.
We have a nice yard.
Our house isn’t always clean, but it rarely gets out of hand.
We have family close by to visit.
We are going to the temple this week.
My husband loves me.  My children love us.
We have good schools to send our kids to.
Jon is attending a good college.
The kids know how to cook.
We play hymns on Sunday and at night.
We have good cars.
Our kids don’t mind doing things with us.
The kids have good Young Men’s and Young Women’s leaders.
Brian and I have nice church callings.
We have the gospel
I can fast when I need strength, comfort, guidance.
My kids like to read.
I have a budget for the things I need.
We have warm water, soft beds, warmth in winter and cool In summer.
We have each other.
We have work to keep us busy.
We have information at our fingertips. 
We can contact loved ones whenever we want.
We have the freedom to worship, speak, and act according to the dictates of our own consciences.
I have nice neighbors and friends.
My kids are trying to do good.
Brian is smart and healthy.
My kids are smart and healthy.
We can rest on the Sabbath day.
We have clean water and fresh air.




2 comments:

  1. Wow! We sure do have a lot to be grateful for. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, sometimes we focus too much on the negative. It's good to just sit down and think of all your blessings :)

    ReplyDelete